- Patient is... dead? Though animate and seemingly in good health to the naked eye, patient has no heartbeat, respiration, or working digestive system.
- Patient requires a specialized serum to maintain mobility & retain a fullness of his mental processes.
- Patient has a metahuman ability to recover from wounds at an incredible rate and is highly resilient to damage, fatigue, illness, aging and pain.
- Patient's collar is configured to emit electrical impulses to strain patient's nervous system, causing him to be weaker and act slower than normal.
- Patient is a sociopathic murderer, who has little regard for human life.
- Patient detests those who are born into wealth, but is willing to work with such persons when doing so furthers his own agenda.
- Patient is legally dead and is being held at Arkham by court order due to he patient's supposed intelligence on a criminal organization which is believed to be the mythical "Court of Owls" from a local urban legend.
- Patient will be held in an undisclosed location in Arkham Asylum and only be attended by staff personally selected by Police Commissioner Jim Gordon.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 3-Ambivalent
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Jeremiah Arkham
Trivia and Notes
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in the Black Wing.
- Talon's Patient number (#101222) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Batman, Vol. 2 #2 in December. 10 is a reference to Talon's date of birth: October 10th.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.