The Wayne Foundation is a charity organization. It provides scholarships to Brentwood Academy for gifted students, the restoration of buildings, supporting Park Row Clinic and many other charitable actions.
- The Foundation owns the Clocktower (they restored it and it houses WiFi transmitters for downtown Gotham City), and the Parkthorne Avenue Building (the Outsiders Bunker is underneath).
- Providing Lynette Guycott with her first bionic arm and a scholarship.
- Helped Wanda Mann emancipate from her parents after she ended up in a youth shelter. They also granted Leslie Thompkins' request for the foundation in the funds needed to pay for Wanda's much anticipated gender reassignment surgery.
- Restoring Arkham Asylum.
- Finding a home for Tatsu Yamashiro's children.
- Supporting superhero teams financially: the Outsiders and the Birds of Prey.
- Sponsoring a scholarship for Marian Grange to attend Gotham State University, sponsoring her defense attorney practice and endorsing her during the 2016 Gotham City Mayoral Election.
- Covered the cost of Gracie's burial and helping Amy get adopted by a couple in Gateway City
Trivia and Notes
- Marian Grange had an entire floor of the Wayne Foundation Building.
- Marian also oversaw the purchase of the Clocktower.
- Barbara Gordon used the Foundation to get Donna Troy her studio.
- The Batcave 2 is located under the Wayne Foundation Building. This Batcave is used as headquarters for members of the Bat Family on probation.