- Patient was born with what was believed to be a rare skin disorder but as he continued to age, his condition "evolved" into a unique physiology.
- Patient is remarkably strong even with the inhibitor collar set to maximum.
- Patient should be housed in our "Croc Tank" in the basement, as patient is at ease in the water and the heated water will help regulate his body temperature.
- Patient is a metahuman with genetic mutations which grant reptilian features such as regenerative healing, enhanced predatory senses, a carnivorous diet, cold-blooded circulatory system, fanged teeth, and razor sharp claws.
- Patient possesses Class IV Enhanced Strength.
- Patient engages in anthropophagy (cannibalism).
- Patient's intelligence seems to vary according to level of aggression and length of time since his last feeding.
- Patient is extremely volatile and aggressive.
- SECURITY CAUTION: Patient has killed and injured multiple staff
- Patient had a former partnership with Marian Dahl (Patient #94101), which may or may not have been romantic in nature. Keep the two separated.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 6-Hostile
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Hugo Strange
Trivia and Notes
- Killer Croc bit off Captain Cash's hand. In revenge he is wearing alligator skin boots.
- When he's in Arkham he's kept in the Basement in a Crock Tank.
- Killer Croc's Patient number (#83357-M) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Batman #357, in 1983
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.