Great White Shark
- Patient is in good health despite having survived an assault here at Arkham in which he sustained severe frostbite that resulted in full body vetiligo (loss of skin pigmentation) and loss of six fingertips, lips, ears and hair.
- Patient has eight scars on his neck that are meant to look like "gills" (caused by the claws of patient Waylon Jones).
- Patient has sharpened his own teeth.
- CAUTION: Patient was originally housed in Arkham despite not being clinically insane, but due psychological trauma from a multitude of injuries and mistreatment by other patients, Patient is now qualified to live in Arkham.
- NOTE: For the record, I would like it to be known, I did not perform this patient's initial assessment. It was done by my predecessor, Dr. Anne Carver (who may or may not have actually been Jane Doe in disguise at that point).
- Patient has housing safety restrictions against the following patients: Jack Napier (#42540), Jane Doe (#72003), Waylon Jones (#83357), Roman Sionis (#85486) & Harvey Dent (#87403).
- Patient has numerous grounds to file a lawsuit against the Asylum for his severe injuries, so if possible, do not provoke the patient.
- Threat Assignment: "Low"
- Treatment Ranking: 2-Responsive
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Mahreen Zaheer
Trivia and Notes
- Warren White has prosthetic fingers after losing them to frostbite.
- He has the second largest slice of Gotham after Roman Sionis. He's headquartered in White Investments in the Fashion District.
- Those who oppose him end up in the Atlantic.
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in the General Population Area.
- Great White Shark's Patient number (#71031) is a nod to his first comic book appearances: Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #1, in July 2003.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.