- Patient is in good physical health, though his body is covered in self-inflicted scars in the form of "tally marks."
- Patient is a complete psychopath with ritualistic homicidal behavior.
- Patient carves a scar into his own flesh with every victim he personally kills.
- Patient has no motivation in life other than adding to his absurd body count.
- Patient becomes volatile if you call him "Tally Man." Please, take note not to be confused, as this patient and the mob assassin know as "Tally Man" are not affiliated. One is a contract killer, the other is a serial killer.
- Patient has threatened Dr. Arkham on numerous occasions (claiming he's saving a spot on one of his eyelids for Director Arkham; the other eyelid is apparently reserved for the vigilante called Batman). Despite this, Director Arkham does not wish to have this patient reassigned to another A.P.C.
- NOTE: According to Officer Cho, who conducted patient's most recent intake search and documented the presence of scars and tattoos, this patient's "tally" scars' number 275. This is alarming as GCPD has only been able to link Zsasz to 43 of their murder cases.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 5-Defiant
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Jeremiah Arkham
Trivia and Notes
- Zsasz wants to carve a tally on the inside of his eyelids (one eyelid for Dr. Arkham and the other for Batman) so that every time he blinks, the pain will remind him of killing those men.
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in the Solitary Confinement.
- Two tallies on his chest are for his mother and father.
- He probably killed Lauren Tan. Her murder case still remains open.
- Mr. Zsasz's Patient number (#96233) is a nod to the comic book where his origin story is told: Batman Chronicles #3, in 1996.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.