History (Submitted by Operator)
Rorschach II: 1997
Perry White reported meeting a Rorschach on the rooftop of the Daily Planet. Though White believed that the Rorschach he met was the actual Rorschach, he did report that he could have sworn the figure of the shadowed figure he met with had a more feminine physique. At the time, White dismissed the possibility as poor lighting.
Rorschach II: October 12th, 2014
A female Rorschach would again be seen. This time, she was fleeing the scene of a break-in at ARGUS HQ. She is believed to have stolen classified files on undeveloped technology which had been designed by Adrian Veidt prior to his disappearance.
Rorschach II: November 9th, 2014
A woman matching Rorschach's description was seen in the Coventry District of Gotham City. GCPD dismissed the report, believing it to be the Question. However, CCTV cameras would later reveal that to be an apparently female Rorschach, complete with Rorschach's uniquely shifting mask or a near-facsimile.
Rorschach II: November 27th, 2014
Rorschach was seen again, this time in Central City where she was involved in the theft at STAR Labs and pursued in a high-speed chase with CCPD. When the local Green Lantern attempted to intervene, Rorschach drove off a bridge. The Lantern caught the vehicle, but when he returned it to the bridge, he found it empty. A police officer would later report seeing a spherical aircraft fleeing from under that same bridge moments after the car took its dive.
Rorschach II: March 9th, 2015
Six days after a supposed sighting of Rorschach in Khandaq, Interpol received intel that the Safinat Dakhma had put out a contract against Rorschach after the vigilante detective crashed a safehouse in the Middle East, supposedly demolishing the property in the process.
Rorschach II: August 19th 2015
Rorschach is seen fleeing the scene of a double homicide in Coast City. The victims were a billionaire and a low-ranking member of the Safinat Dakhma. Rorschach is wanted for questioning in this case.
Rorschach II: June 10th, 2016
Rorschach is found on surveillance footage to be accessing top secret National City tunnel systems. Rorschach is suspected of having stolen sensitive data in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on the White House. Rorschach is moved to the Top Ten of the FBI's Most Wanted.
Rorschach II: October 12th, 2016
A rose with a Rorschach calling card is found at ARGUS HQ. The back of the card gave an address to a nearby underground Safinat Dakhma cell with a Lazarus Pit, made unusable by recently added chemicals.
- Acrobatics: Rorschach shows no fear of heights and has proven to be quite able in navigating elevated urban environments using a wide range of parkour and acrobatic techniques.
- Brawling: Rorschach is a capable close-quarters fighter, roughly equivalent to a SWAT Officer or Special Forces Military Operative. Rorschach appears to prefer to avoid fights whenever necessary though. When cornered, Rorschach is fond of using improvised weaponry to devastating effect.
- Genius Level Intellect: Rorschach speaks in a manner that presents education. She also has shown proficiency in psychoanalysis, chemistry, biology, neurology, electronics, forensic pathology, and advanced mathematics.
- Infiltration: Rorschach is quite stealthy and able to enter and exit secure facilities with relative ease. Rorschach might also be a talented hacker.
- Interrogation: Rorschach appears to be an expert profiler and interrogator, able to read micro expressions to gather information from suspects easily.
- Firearms: Rorschach is quite capable of accurately firing their grapple gun as a weapon and appears to know their way around other firearms, at least enough to quickly dissemble or impair those weapons when used against them in close quarters combat.
- Rorschach's Journal: This Rorschach appears to chronicle their investigations in an active journal. This appears to be recorded digitally through an apparatus under their mask, possibly a headset comms device.
- Rorschach's Mask: Referred to as her "face", this mask appears to be the original mask worn by Walter Kovacs, the original Rorschach. How she came to have this unique piece of headwear remains unknown, but appears to have made some improvements which allow her to consciously alter the image on the mask in place of its usually free-floating shifting.
- Unknown: Due to lack of information, possible vulnerabilities remain unknown.
- Physicality: 3 - Trained / Exceptional
- Occult: 2 - Basic / Typical
- Weapons: 4 - Expert / Enhanced
- Expertise: 5 - Master / Remarkable
- Range: 3 - Trained / Exceptional
- Strategy: 5 - Master / Remarkable
Trivia and Notes
- Rorschach II has a Threat Assessment ranking of 52, marking her as a High Threat.
- According to Roy: "This is NOT the Rorschach featured in Doomsday Clock. This character was originally envisioned long before Doomsday Clock or the new Watchman series from HBO, but elements of those series may have been folded into the character during development."