Organizations and Teams
- Amazons: Tribe of women from Themyscira led by Queen Hippolyta.
- Cooperative: Galactic alliance of planets.
- Coven of Three: A team of three young Homo Magi.
- Ghostbusters: A professional team of ghost exterminators.
- Mighty Mutanimals: A group of "Mutanimals" in Star City, formerly working for Foot Clan and Shredder
- Mystik U: A magical university.
- Order of Ancient Mysteries: Ancient occult order.
- Outlaws: Group of renegade heroes led by Red Hood.
- Red Guard: Galactic organization fueled by rage.
- Royal Flush Gang: Group of underage metahumans who have escaped from Cadmus Labs.
- Spyral: A secret organization with an unknown agenda.
- Star City Heritage Foundation: Conservation organisation.
- Stanley & His Monster: A boy and his monster.
- Terrible Trio: Kathy Duquesne, Rocky Ballantine and Sonia Alcana trying to get revenge on those who wronged them.
- The Elite: Metahuman resistance group against the Norsefire Party. Use questionable methods.
- Conservative Party: Political party.
- Liberal Party: Political party.
- Progressive Party: Political party.
- AberrantDevelopments: Online artwork community (parody of Deviantart)
- Caper: Dating app, catering to the superhero community, run by Kord Omniversal (parody of Tinder).
- Chocos: Cookies, owned by Kord Omniversal (parody of Oreos)
- Crypts & Chimeras: Roleplaying game. (parody of Dungeons & Dragons)
- Cybergram: Social media platform (pastiche of Instagram)
- Digbuild: Video game (pastiche of Minecraft)
- FaceSpace: Social media platform (parody of Facebook and MySpace).
- GrubDump: App (parody of Grubhub).
- Happy Street: Show (parody of Sesame Street).
- Joy Cat: Cartoon character (parody of Hello Kitty).
- Loot n Shoot: Video game (pastiche of Fortnite)
- MeVids: Website (parody of YouTube).
- Morley: Cigarettes (parody of Marlboro).
- Music Meister: Media player (parody of iTunes)
- Sentries of the Last Cosmos: Video game.
- Smirky: Snack (parody of Mars )
- Snackfact: App (parody of Yelp).
- Spiffy: Cake (parody of Twinkie).
- Tempo: Magazine (parody of Time).
- WCDB (Web-Cinema Data Base): Internet website (parody of IMDB).
- Webpix: Streaming service (parody of Netflix).
- Agent Orange: A being under influence of an orange Lantern ring.
- Dannyzens: Residents of Danny the Street.
- The Dream Team: Dream and his servants
- Endless: A group of living personifications of concepts.
- The Homelands: Realms of the Fables.
- Lords of Order: Manifestations of creation, unity, and stability.
- Lords of Chaos: Manifestations of destruction, entropy and discord.
- Lords of Balance: Third faction of Lords dedicated to balance, created by T'Charr and Terataya.
- Monitor's Scouts: Scouts of Earth-27.
- Olympians: Ancient beings ruling from Olympus.
- Seelie Court: A major Fae court.
- Unseelie Court: Another major Fae court.
Return to Earth-27 Organizations and Companies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.