- Watchtower, Earth's Orbit
- Superman: [sigh] Okay. Tell INTERPOL not to enter the building, Oracle. I’m on my way.
- Oracle: Copy that, Superman.
- Superman: Mia, I need you to stay here. I’ll be right back. There’s something that needs my attention in Vlatava.
- Supergirl: Okay. That’s fine, I’ll go with you.
- Superman: I’d rather you stay put. Let me deal with this, okay? I don’t know if Vertigo is up to something… He might be expected to show.
- Supergirl: More reason to surprise him with two Kryptonians!
- Oracle: I think your, uh dad, is right Supergirl… Vertigo’s men could’ve gotten some Kryptonite on the black market. It could be dangerous.
- Supergirl: So, you’re just going to leave me up here?
- Superman: No… Uh… Vixen? Can you finish showing Supergirl around? I promised her a tour… but I got this-
- Vixen: [sigh] Yeah, go save the day. I got this. (Superman: Thanks.) [wind rushes] So… you’re the new Supergirl, huh? I’m Vixen.
- Supergirl: [scoff] Yeah, I know. Half of the boys at my school have you as the the screen-saver for their phones.
- Vixen: I’m, uh, flattered… I think. So, this is the Watchtower. Anything you want to go do or see?
- Supergirl: Not really… This place is boring. I can’t even use my powers because too much risk of breaking a window and killing everyone on board. Lame.
- Vixen: Yeah… There is that concern. Well, I was on my way to the hangar to go to Paris for a job thing… You want to come with me?
- Supergirl: Sure… Except, I don’t know if should be showing up in a “job thing” dressed like this.
- Vixen: Why not? You got nice legs. Flaunt ‘em, girl… [laugh] Just kidding. Yeah, no worries. I’ve got some spare clothes in my room up here. Come with me.
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Mia Kent/Supergirl.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.