- Booster Gold: [thud] Ow... My ribs... my back... my everything...
- Black Canary: Who's next? What? None of you big tough men dare step into the ring with me?
- Kyle Rayner: For the record, I never claimed to be either big or tough... Where are you getting this info?
- Guy Gardner: It's not that I'm scared, cuz I ain't. I was just taught to not hit a lady.
- Black Canary: [scoff] Is that your excuse for letting Cheshire escape last week?
- Guy Gardner: No ma'am. She's a criminal. That's different.
- Black Canary: Then if it helps, you can pretend I'm a bad girl, Guy...
- Kyle Rayner: Anyone else uncomfortable by how she just did that thing with her hair just now?
- Booster Gold: [groan] I know I probably got a broken rib, but I'd be willing to engage in this roleplay!
- Guy Gardner: If you insist. [sigh] But, for the record, I just want it to be known that I'm against hitting women.
- Black Canary: [scoff] If you can hit me, I'll remember it was against your will.
- Kyle Rayner: Sick burn.
- Guy Gardner: Shut up, Kyle... before I cream you.
- Black Canary: Okay... We can do that instead if you rather.
- Kyle Rayner: Wait, what?
Trivia and Notes
- Black Canary training other members of the League is a reference to the Young Justice TV series.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.