- Giganta: Uh... Artemis? We have unauthorized Zeta-Beam access incoming in the main hall.
- Tigress: Well, who is it? Wait... Wally is in the main hall. On screen. [Zeta-Beam distortion, whirring, energy blast, ice crystallizing] Impulse! No! Sound an alarm. I'll intercept. [rapid footsteps, door opens, rapid footsteps, quiet footsteps, sliding on concrete floor, quiet footsteps]
- Joker: Hello? Anyone home... besides the icicle? [maniacal laughter] My, my... What is this place? This can't be the Watchtower...
- Mister Freeze: Astute observation. This place is decidedly terrestrial. I believe we're underground somewhere.
- Joker: We're supposed to be in the Watchtower... Gremlin.
- Gargoyle: Gargoyle.
- Joker: Fix this!
- Tigress: [clatter] Technical problems? Perhaps I can help. I'm pretty good at troubleshooting. [crossbow armed] Or was that shooting trouble makers? Meh...
- Gargoyle: Easy there, darling... Any idea what happens to Kid Flash-Frozen here if I apply enough force?
- Joker: Oh! Oh! I know this one! I know it! [chuckle] He'll shatter!
- Gargoyle: Into a million pieces... Let's put the weapons down and use our brains. Sound good?
- Tigress: Who are you and what do you want?
- Gargoyle: You're in the Zeta-Beam access logs, are you not? Give us the codes to the Watchtower.
- Tigress: Over my dead body.
- Joker: That can be arranged, Pussycat! [chuckle] You're outnumbered and outgunned... err... out crossbowed.
- Tigress: Yeah? You think so... Hmm... Well, I guess I can resort to the big guns. [whistle] Giganta!
- Joker: Gigan-wha?
- Giganta: [glass shattering, whoosh, bio-fabric stretching, thunderous impact] GIGANTA! [whack, bodies scattered, vibrational speed force energy, ice shattering, wind rush, superfast footfalls, grunt, maniacal laughter, whirring, energy blast, superfast footfalls, jet thrusters, gunfire, smash, explosion]
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Greg Macendale/Gargoyle.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.