- Beast Boy (@partyanimal99)
- Starfire (@therealstarfire)
- Robin (@theboywonder)
- Cyborg (@metalhead85)
- Raven (@azerathraven)
- Beast Boy: Happy Cinco de Mayonnaise, listeners! This is BB here to welcome you to episode... [papers rustling].
- Raven: You should have been more prepared, Beast Boy.
- Beast Boy: It was right here! Oh, wait... Episode twenty-seven! Wow, has it been so many already?
- Starfire: To be fair, several of the episodes were just you and Cyborg arguing about Superman and Batman doing battle.
- Beast Boy: Yeah... Good times. And I still say Batman wins, hands down!
- Cyborg: Oh, no. In what world do you live, greenie? Have you seen my boy Supes? He's faster than a speeding bullet, mor-
- Robin: More predictable than the weather. I'm sorry, Cy, but I'm with BB on this one. Dark Knight beats Man of Steel.
- Cyborg: [scoff] You're just saying that because you're Batman, Jr.
- Robin: I told you... to... stop... calling... me... that...
- Starfire: May I give my weight to this exchange of the words? As an alien with powers which humans do not have, I believe that it is the Superman who would be most victorious in this supposed battling. You humans are soft and squishy-
- Robin: If we are so squishy and frail, Starfire, then how is it that I am this team's leader?
- Cyborg: I always assumed it was pity.
- Robin: Excuse me? In our training exercise, didn't I beat you in five of the sevens scenarios?
- Cyborg: Those were rigged! You know how I know that? Batman designed them! He gave you the answers beforehand!
- Raven: Yeah... BB, here's my headphones. I'm going to go back to my room now.
- Beast Boy: Raven, no! Where's your "Cinco de Mayonnaise" spirit?
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of the Titans, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven.
- Another instance of the Teen Titans Show Podcast, this one is the 27th, a nod to Earth-27.
- Garfield believes it's Cinco de Mayonnaise even in 2016 in Oracle Files: M'gann M'orzz 1.
- Batman and Superman fighting is a nod to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which was released the same month this Oracle File was published.
- "Faster than a speeding bullet" is a phrase commonly associated with Superman.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.