- Crucible, Georgia
- October 14th 2016, 2247 Local Time
- Daphne Blake: [door opens, footsteps: 4 instances, pawsteps, sigh] Okay. Where do we begin?
- Shaggy Rogers: Like, I'm telling you, the graveyard is definitely where the bad stuff is happening.
- Scooby-Doo: Raverard? Ruh-roh...
- Velma Dinkley: Yes, that does seem to be the case... [beep, whirring] But there is also a significant EMF disturbance coming from the South... Possibly from that schoolhouse we passed coming in.
- Daphne Blake: Fred-
- Fred Jones: [clatter] What?
- Daphne Blake: Oh... huh... I thought you were going to say something.
- Fred Jones: What do you mean? What did you think I was going to say?
- Daphne Blake: I, uh... I thought you'd have a plan for how we could deal with this problem.
- Fred Jones: No, I don't... Sorry, I was grabbing the gear from the storage bin. [clatter] I didn't quite hear what was going on... [clatter] Mind running it by me one more time there, Velma?
- Daphne Blake: [sigh] There are two disturbances. One at the graveyard and one at the school. So...
- Fred Jones: [rifle bolt crank] Okay... [footsteps, clatter] Let's split up, gang! Daphne and me will take- What?!
- Shaggy Rogers: [snickering: 4 instances] Like you called it, Daph.
- Velma Dinkley: So predictable, isn't he? It's admirable in its simplicity.
- Fred Jones: [scoff] Predictable? Me?! What are you even-? [scoff] You don't know what the hell you're saying!
- Daphne Blake: [sigh] Oh, Freddy... Don't be like this. We're just teasing you.
- Shaggy Rogers: Yeah, like... It wouldn't be the same if you didn't tell us to split up at some point every mission!
- Fred Jones: [scoff] I don't always say we should split up...
- Daphne Blake: Yeah... You kinda do, Freddy...
- Fred Jones: [scoff] I don't always!
- Velma Dinkley: Well, no... He's right about that. If my memory is correct, which, it is, he's at eighty-seven percent.
- Fred Jones: [scoff] Well, excuse me for exercising what is tried and truly effective technique!
- Daphne Blake: [sigh] You're right, Freddy... Come on, guys... Let's not harass him anymore. What's in the bag?
- Fred Jones: [scoff] What? You don't know what's in there?! I thought I was so predictable Go on... Guess.
- Scooby-Doo: Ris it traps?
- Fred Jones: [scoff] You know what? I don't want to show you... [clatter, footsteps] Y'all go to the graveyard and I'll go check out the school by myself. [clatter, footsteps]
Trivia and Notes
- Story continues from Oracle Files: Daphne Blake.
- Story continues in Oracle Files: Velma Dinkley.
- VOX Box makes fun of Fred's running gags from the TV series.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.