- Jervis Tetch: [nervous laughter] Mr. Lawton. What brings you to my cell? I'm sorry, I don't think I've met your friend.
- Floyd Lawton: And you won't. He's simply here to lend a hand.
- Jervis Tetch: Ha ha. Quite... [slam] What the- [gags] I can't breathe, Lawton. This... hurts. Lawton? Let go, please...
- Anatoli Knyazev: Lawton, this wasn't part of the plan. We can't afford you getting thrown in a gulag.
- Floyd Lawton: Relax, comrade. It'll be fine. Just... keep an eye out for the guards, okay? Alright Jerv the Perv, let's talk about our previous work together.
- Jervis Tetch: The Secret Six?
- Floyd Lawton: Bingo. So, who sold us out?
- Jervis Tetch: I don't have a clue. Hey! Give me that back!
- Floyd Lawton: Anatoli, you got one good hand, right? Here, hold this for me.
- Jervis Tetch: P-p-please, g-give m-me back my h-h-hat...
- Floyd Lawton: I will. Tell me who sold us out!
- Jervis Tetch: Mockingbird! Alright, Mockingbird sold us out! It was part of his plan all along! He was never gonna pay us!
- Floyd Lawton: Nonsense! Why would Wall- Wait, a minute... "His plan"? Waller isn't Mockingbird?
- Jervis Tetch: Secret Six was worthless after she got Task Force X funded. So... someone else usurped the title.
- Anatoli Knyazev: Guards coming, got to go, Lawton. Have your hat, urod. [rapid footsteps]
Trivia and Notes
- In 2015, six high-profile criminals were sent to Arkham Asylum for crimes they surely committed. These maniacs promptly escaped from a maximum-security facility to the Gotham underground. Today, still wanted by the GCPD and Batman, they survive as seekers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you're out of your mind... maybe you can hire... The SECRET SIX.
- Debut of Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter.
- Urod means freak in Russian.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.