- Jump City, CA
- Robin: [quiet beep] Motion sensor going off... Movement in the warehouse. It looks like a HIVE took the bait.
- Immolation: Or it's another cat.
- Robin: I recalibrated the sensor. The cat shouldn't set it off anymore.
- Immolation: How do you know you calibrated it correctly?
- Robin: Son. Of. Batman.
- Immolation: I'm just saying that we're in a good vantage point and I think we would've seen something before the sensor-
- Robin: Look, demon spawn, the H.I.V.E.'s not just going to pull up and go in the front door.
- Red Arrow: Damian, just go check it out. If it's the HIVE, give us a signal and we go...
- Robin: Fine. [grapnel line launched, grapnel line whirring]
- Red Arrow: [sigh] Don't let my cousin get to you.
- Immolation: Who says he gets to me?
- Flag: [soft footfalls, carbonated can opening, slurp] He gets to you, Snowflake.
- Immolation: Flag! What did I say about using our empathic link against me?
- Flag: [slurp] I dunno. Don't? Probably... Sorry, you tell me not to do things so many times, it's hard to keep track. [slurp]
- Red Arrow: [chuckle] He gets to everyone.
- Immolation: It's not so much Robin... It's the demon spawn stuff.
- Red Arrow: Is that all? Just throw it back at him. Our mothers are the children of Ra's al Ghul, the Daughters of the Demon.
- Immolation: I'm not a demon. I'm a devil. There's a difference.
- Red Arrow: My apologies, I forgot. [grapnel line launched, grapnel line whirring] Look who is back. So, no HIVE then?
- Robin: It was a cat... [silence, guffaw, laughter: 3 instances]
Trivia and Notes
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.