- Lightbringer Penthouse
- February 2nd 2017, 0040 Local Time
- Elaine Belloc: Yeah? And then what did you do?
- Mazikeen: I went to the penthouse in Corto Maltese that I had reserved earlier and took off my clothes, got in the hot tub, and-
- Lucifer Morningstar: [sigh, book slammed shut] And then Maze took a nice relaxing bath...
- Mazikeen: [scoff] Hardly... So then I waited and just as I knew he would, the sorcerer showed up-
- Lucifer Morningstar: Is this really the best story to be telling my niece?
- Mazikeen: The best? Probably not... but I already told her the story of what happened in Khandaq in 1625.
- Lucifer Morningstar: [sigh] Why am I not surprised?
- Elaine Belloc: Uncle Luci... I'm sixteen years old. I think I am old enough to know that you and Aunt Maze have sex.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Yes, well, I am pleased to see my dollars spent enrolling you at Brentwood are paying off, but it's not not the fact we have sex that concerns me... It's the depravity of the sex in question.
- Mazikeen: She lives with the Devil and his demonic succubus consort, Lucifer. I think she knew depravity was in the cards.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Nevertheless, she has to retain some level of decency, Maze... Just apply a filter to your thoughts.
- Mazikeen: A filter? What exactly would I be filtering?
- Lucifer Morningstar: Everything! Hell, I'd settle for something at this point...
- Elaine Belloc: I don't want Maze to filter who she is... I like Maze the way she is.
- Mazikeen: Aw, thank you, Lainie... That's sweet of you.
- Lucifer Morningstar: Don't you go doing that, you two.
- Mazikeen: Doing what?
- Elaine Belloc: What ever could he be referring to?
- Lucifer Morningstar: None of this female unionizing against the male business. I won't have it. Not under my roof.
- Elaine Belloc: Is the big bad devil afwaid of two widdle women?
- Mazikeen: You know what they say, right, Lainie?
- Elaine Belloc: What's that, Maze?
- Mazikeen: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."
- Lucifer Morningstar: [sigh] It was William Congreve... and he had no idea how right he was about the hierarchy of Hell...
- Elaine Belloc: Eh... I'm pretty sure that was a woman who coined that term. Way too smart for a man...
- Mazikeen: Yes, I'm with Elaine on this one, Lucifer. [giggles: 2 instances]
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Elaine Belloc.
- Story continues from Oracle Files: Mazikeen.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.