- Edgar Cizko: [click] Okay, Miss Kapatelis. What would you like to discuss today?
- Vanessa Kapatelis: [scoff] Nothing...
- Edgar Cizko: Very well, I'll pick the topic today, then. Tell me about your transformation, dear.
- Vanessa Kapatelis: I'd rather not. We've been over this before. What else is there to discuss?
- Edgar Cizko: Last time, we had a breakthrough. You started to describe the faces of the people who did this to you. Something you previously said you couldn't recall. Shall we explore that?
- Vanessa Kapatelis: Sure... but it's still hazy. Just shapes, colors, and distorted voices in fragmental memories.
- Edgar Cizko: [papers rustling] My notes are about a blonde, a cat, a woman with pink hair, and two men.
- Vanessa Kapatelis: Yes. That's right... Except the cat isn't just like a house cat. More like a cat... woman?
- Edgar Cizko: [fingers stroking beard] Like Patient Kyle?
- Vanessa Kapatelis: No... like a half-woman, half-cat. A metahuman. She's the one who abducted me.
- Edgar Cizko: And the women or the men? Can you recall anything more about them?
- Vanessa Kapatelis: Not rea- Well, no... There is one thing, both the men were short. Shorter than the women.
- Edgar Cizko: Short? No... I don't think so. Look at me, Nessie. The men weren't short.
- Vanessa Kapatelis: I know wh- [electronic feedback, silence: 3 seconds, groan, sigh] The men weren't short...
- Edgar Cizko: [chuckle] Okay, let's continue. What else can you tell me?
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Edgar Cizko.
- The people Vanessa describes from her memories match Veronica Cale (blond woman), Cheetah (cat woman), Circe (pink haired woman), Dr. Psycho, and maybe Dr. Sivana (short man).
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.