- Retro: I don't care what Saint says. It can't be done.
- Wingman: Have you tried?
- Retro: Well, no... Because I-
- Wingman: These sound like excuse. If you want to take excuses, go to Saint yourself and try your luck. I'm the Sergeant-In-Arms. I don't deal in excuses, Retro. I get things done. If that means I got to go back to Saint with nothing to report because you gave me an excuses and not results, well... let's just say that-
- Retro: Yeah, yeah. I get it. I'll see what I can do, but I'm telling you it's beyond repair, we're gonna need a new m-
- Wingman: Hold on, Retro. Hey, Duke! Hold up a bit.
- Li'l Boss: Wingman? Am I in trouble?
- Wingman: No.
- Li'l Boss: Saint need something?
- Wingman: He always needs something, but you're good, brother. I just... I wanted to have a talk with you.
- Li'l Boss: About what?
- Wingman: You... You don't seem like your usual self anymore. Actually, I fell like you've been "off" for quite a while now. What gives?
- Li'l Boss: True? Fine... I... I don't know if we're actually doing any g- I don't feel like a he- You know what? It's nothing, alright?
- Wingman: It doesn't seem like nothing.
- Flamebird: Hey, Li'l Boss! You comin' or what? Spider wants us across town in less than ten for that meet with Cosa Nostra.
- Li'l Boss: Case in point... What're we doing dealing with the mob? I thought we were supposed to be... [sigh] Nevermind. I got to go.[footsteps]
- Wingman: [footsteps, door open, door closes] [whisper enhancement:] Oracle, you online?
- Oracle: Always. What's up, Batwing.
- Wingman: Remember how you said that I should be on the lookout for some Sons that I might be able to turn against Saint? Well, I think I've got a candidate.
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Duke Thomas and Retro.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.