- Gotham City, NJ
- [Ambient Noise Filter Disabled, High-Profile Voice Detected: Joker]
- Joker: That was close, eh, Har? Har? HAR? DAMNIT, WOMAN, SPEAK UP! My ears are still ringing!
- Red Hood: Your ears are the least of your concerns. Harley Quinn’s not coming… The Bat got her.
- Joker: Ah, well, if it isn’t the chip off the ol’ Bat-Block! The ol' Boy Blunder all grown up! Say what do you think you're doing with that crowbar? Hey, no hard feelings now…
- Red Hood: What’s wrong? Do you think I’m going to hurt you? Why? I’m not the bad one here. Oh, no, no, no, no.
- Joker: Let’s be reasonable adults here, Jason. That was your name, ri- Hey! That hurt, Dammit! Now, you watch it- Hey! Stop tha- [laughter] I’ll tell the Bat on y-
- Red Hood: Never could stand a tattletale.
- Oracle: Jason? What are you doing?
- Red Hood: Oh, did I leave my comms on? Sorry about that. Joker and I are going to have a nice, long talk… in private.
- [Signal Lost for Asset: RED HOOD]
- Oracle: Uh, Bruce? We might have a problem...
- Batman: I heard. I’m on my way. Send me his last known location and then send GCPD to pick up Quinzel.
Trivia and Notes
- This is an outdated version of Dick Grayson's third Oracle File page.
- The Original VOX Box can be found at E27VOXA: The Clown's Own Medicine
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.