- Watchtower, Earth's Orbit
- Hawkman: [footsteps] Someone call John Constantine, the Watchtower is haunted! [chuckle]
- Deadman: [chuckle] Good evening, Carter. What brings you to the Watchtower? Monitor duty?
- Hawkman: [scoff] No... Thankfully. Actually, I'm here to talk with you.
- Deadman: Me? Why are you- Wait a minute... How did you know I'd be here?
- Hawkman: [chuckle] Let's call it a lucky guess.
- Deadman: I'm not an official member of the Justice League, though. I don't hang around here. Did Zatanna-? No... She would have summoned me.
- Hawkman: [deep breath] I'll cut to the chase. I'm here to ask you about your intentions for Dawn.
- Deadman: I'm sorry, come again?
- Hawkman: I know you two are hooking up... on the down-low, so to speak.
- Deadman: I am afraid to ask how you know that.
- Hawkman: Does it matter? All you need to know is that I'm an immortal who has an axe that cuts anything, including Kryptonians and ghosts
- Deadman: Right then. I think I get what you're saying, but if I may ask... why is it you care? You're not fancy on her, are you?
- Hawkman: For lack of a better word, she's my sister, Boston. She's all I have left of my brother Don and I ain't about let you hurt her. If you like her, then be with her. If you don't, break it off. She deserves better than to be your side-thing. Think about it.
- Deadman: Uh... right... You're right... I will... I, uh, I promise... Sorry...
- Hawkman: Here they come... [whisper:] This conversation didn't happen. [chuckle] See you around, Boston. Good catching up. Oh, hey, girls!
- Hawk/Dove: [footsteps: 2 instances] Carter! Carter!
- Hawkman: Love to stay and chat... y'know, gotta fly! [chuckle, footsteps]
- Hawk: Boston, are you okay? Is there a mirror around here or something? [chuckle] You look like you've seen a ghost.
- Dove: [gasp] Oh no! [groan] Carter said something to you about us, didn't he? [stomp] Carter Hall, you get back here this instant!
Trivia and Notes
- Only beings with heightened senses or magic sensibility can seen and hear Boston. Hawkman has heightened senses and both Hawk and Dove have magic sensibility.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.