- Old Gotham District, Gotham City, NJ
- Superboy: Y'know, always scowling isn't a good look for you... And honestly, you're not that handsome to begin with.
- Robin: Hey Conner... What brings you to Gotham?
- Superboy: Cass wanted me to check up on you... We haven't seen you at the Tower much.
- Robin: When you say "Cass"...
- Superboy: Sandsmark. Cain's got enough drama on her plate to worry about other peoples' issues... So... What gives?
- Robin: I'm preparing to do something, Conner... Something big and important... And I just need time to figure it out.
- Superboy: Great! What is it?
- Robin: Sorry, buddy... I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone. For this to work, it has to be my secret.
- Superboy: You'd tell me if you needed my help, right?
- Robin: You know I would.
- Superboy: Then, that's all I need to know, Take care, Timmy.
- Robin: Thanks, Conner.
- Superboy: For what?
- Robin: For believing in me.
- Superboy: No sweat. I owed you one anyway for believing in me first.
Trivia and Notes
- Story takes places shortly before Oracle Files: Cassandra Sandsmark 1.
- Debut of Conner Kent.
- The reason Tim is leaving Gotham is because he is planning on infiltrating the League of Assassins, and only Batman and Oracle know about it.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.