- The Colony Compound, Las Vegas, NV
- November 11th 2015, 1811 Local Time
- Cole Cash: [sigh] It's been a while... hasn't it?
- Green Arrow: Ah, there you are... [footsteps] You talking to someone?
- Cole Cash: Not someone... The city.
- Green Arrow: Vegas?
- Cole Cash: Yeah... I grew up here. I haven't been back in a while... It looks different.
- Green Arrow: When exactly were you here last?
- Cole Cash: October 12th, 1987.
- Green Arrow: Wow, you know the exact date? Color me impressed- Wait... That day? Oh no... Cash, listen... I had no idea.
- Cole Cash: It's cool. Don't worry about it... I've had time to grieve.
- Green Arrow: How old were you?
- Cole Cash: Eighteen.
- Green Arrow: Eighteen?! You... You're older than I am. H-How is that possible? I mean... you look good for your age.
- Cole Cash: Yeah, tell me about it... [scoff, chuckle] What'd the paramedics say? She gonna be okay?
- Green Arrow: The disease has progressed, but I'll see to it that she gets the help she needs.
- Cole Cash: I'm sure her cousin Oliver Queen will help however he can. Reach out to him.
- Green Arrow: I will... and I have. He's agreed to foot the bill for Mia's treatment as well as all the other kids we just rescued.
- Cole Cash: Good... he's a good man. Be sure to thank him for putting me in touch with you... I couldn't have done what we did in there without your help.
- Roulette: [heels clacking] You couldn't have done it without my help.
- Green Arrow: You're still here? [scoff] You're brave. I'll give you that, Sinclair.
- Roulette: I have nothing to fear, if you kept up your end of the bargain.
- Cole Cash: [chuckle, footsteps, clatter] This USB contains all the evidence of your involvement and digits for your mother's offshore accounts.
- Roulette: I'll take that now-
- Cole Cash: Not so fast... [footsteps] No more kids. Do whatever you want with these ill-gotten gains, but I swear, if you harm another kid, I'll end you. Got it?
- Roulette: [soft chuckle] Crystal clear. [clatter] Thank you, gentlemen. [footsteps, giggle] Pleasure doing business with you. [footsteps]
- Cole Cash: [sigh] Don't lecture me, hero... I know you're not good with this arrangement, but I live in shades of gray. It's the only way I know how to work.
- Green Arrow: [sigh, footsteps] You know, Cash... Before I wore green, I was comfortable in the dark, too. If I can change, so can you... [footsteps] Think about it.
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Roulette.
- Story continues from VOX Box: Tommy Merlyn 1.
- This is the aftermath of Green Arrow's rescue of his cousin Mia Dearden from Roulette's child fighting ring.
- Roulette infected the children with MacGregor’s Syndrome, the same disease afflicting Nora Fries.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.