- Felicity Smoak: [sigh] You're really not going to tell me where you keep disappearing to with the Lantern?
- Sureshot: [chuckle, slurp] I told you that I can't. Lyla made me promise.
- Felicity Smoak: Yeah, but... I'm a hacker. Surely Lyla knew I'd find out anyways.
- Sureshot: Not from me you're not.
- Felicity Smoak: I can task a satellite to follow you.
- Sureshot: Then why haven't you?
- Felicity Smoak: [sigh] Because Ollie's a cheapskate and won't buy me a nice fancy rig like Oracle's...
- Green Arrow: Don't pretend I didn't hear that, Felicity! [footsteps: 3 instances]
- Felicity Smoak: Whoa... What's going on? Why is Hank in restraints?
- Black Canary: He's in a timeout... He has a lot to answer for.
- Felicity Smoak: Wait... Does this have anything to do with the disappearance of the Aerie-One?
- Sureshot: The Aerie-what?
- Black Canary: The Birds' jet... Hank showed up with some thieves and stole it. And get this, he tells us some cosmic being, a Monitor-
- Cerberus: Look, I told you! Call Lyla down here! She can vouch for me on this one, Dinah! I promise!
- Green Arrow: If you think I am going to bother at this time in the morning, or admit to her that our jet was stolen, you are mista-
- Sureshot: Uh... Hmm... Okay, I wasn't supposed to say anything about this, but... I think Hank is telling the truth, guys...
Trivia and Notes
- Part of the Artifacts Storyline.
- Story continues from Oracle Files: Wraith.
- Sureshot and Amity were tasked by Lyla to recruit potential members for the Challengers of the Unknown, as seen in ObMod: Road Trip 1.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.