- Robin: I have to say, I'm a bit shocked by how dark you made your new suit.
- Batgirl: ... uh... Why does that surprise you?
- Robin: Well, I guess not everyone can be a legit ninja in red, yellow, and green.
- Batgirl: Ah, yes, Grayson told me why you dress like a clown.
- Robin: Clown? Wait- No no, no, no, Robin is not a cl-
- Batgirl: Yes, Grayson told me he designed the suit to honor his circus roots.
- Robin: No, no, no! Dick was an acrobat... and, [sigh] yes, he based the Robin suit off hi old performance costume, but... [sigh] Look, just know that I am Robin now and I'm not a clown, okay?
- Batgirl: Then why are you always telling jokes?
- Robin: I'm not always telling jokes.
- Batgirl: Yes. You are.
- Robin: Tell me one joke I said in the last twenty-four hours...
- Batgirl: You called yourself a "legit ninja".
- Robin: I am a legit ninja! I use a bo staff, smokebombs, shuriken... How much more ninja can I be?
- Batgirl: Legit ninjas know when they have lost their mask...
- Robin: What? Oh no... Hey, wait... Give it back!
Trivia and Notes
- Alfred is labeled as Eagle, it was his old radio call-sign.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.