- Speedy: [drums clattering, growl, drumsticks thrown against wall] Yeah. I’m never going to get this. This is a bad idea. Can’t we just go catch the bad guys?
- Robin: Yeah, I’m with Roy. Do we really need to go undercover?
- Hawkboy: Hey guys. We can’t catch the bad guys if we don’t know who they are. We need to lure them out.
- Speedy: Okay…But do we need to go undercover as a band? Can’t we just go undercover as some roadies or something?
- Hawkgirl: What touring musical festival hires underage roadies? That’s just asking for a lawsuit, I think.
- Speedy: [sigh] Okay… Well if we need to go as a band, can we at least get a decent song to work with? Maybe like some Mucus Membrane?
- Cyborg: [gasp] That’s the greatest song ever written. Influenced by the sounds of the eighties, it was forty percent written by Carl Burnett, forty percent by Franklin Enea, and a sweet, sweet twenty percent by William J. Reagan. When people hear this song anything is possible!
- Hawkgirl: I highly doubt such power could come from a musical arrangement, Cy.
- Cyborg: Music can transform you, Hawkgirl.
- Speedy: If music can transform us, can I be Optimus Prime?
- Cyborg: No. I want to be Optimus Prime… but you can be Bumblebee.
- Robin: Isn’t Bumblebee that weird fan who writes that weird Cyborg fan-fiction on the Titans fan-sites?
- Cyborg: Different Bumblebee. Look, we’re getting off-track here. Just let the music transform you and let the magic happen.
- Hawkboy: We don’t need music to transform, Cyborg. Look… no wings? [wind rush] Wings! [wind rush] No wings… How’s that for magic?
- Cyborg: Just… Just try the song one more time, guys. I have a good feeling about this time. Okay? Now, stop being Titans… Be Great Frog! Go!
- Hawkgirl: [sigh] Fine… Ready? One… two… three… four… [keyboard intro playing, guitar playing, bass strumming, drum beat]
- Hawkboy: I saw you dance, from the corner. I caught your name, in a conversation. Playing hard to get, I can’t understand. When I look at you, I see the story in your eyes. When we’re dancing, the night begins to shine. Night begins to shine, the night begins to shine. Night begins to shine.
Trivia and Notes
- Formation of the Great Frog.
- The Bumblebee that writes Cyborg's fan fiction is Karen Beecher, who later takes on the identity of Bumblebee.
- Mucus Membrane is a band John Constantine used to be a part of.
- The song the Titans are practicing is Night Begins To Shine, by B.E.R, from the Teen Titans GO! Episode: 40%, 40%, 20%.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.