- Red Hood: Cass and I are here! The party can begin! Wait... Where’s Damian?
- Black Bat: And Dick and Tim?
- Red Hood: Yeah... I wasn't going to ask where they are, I was hoping we'd start without them. [laugh]
- Oracle: I dispatched them on a wild goose chase.
- Red Hood: Whoa, who the hell is that?!
- Oracle: Ha-ha, Jason... I know it's rare that I'm outside the Clocktower, let alone here... in the cave. I like what you’ve done with the place. I like the display case with... my old suit next to Jason's.
- Red Hood: Who the [expletive] is this strange woman and how does she know my name? Security!
- Alfred Pennyworth: Enough, Master Jason! I believe Barbara has something important to discuss with us.
- Red Hood: Yeah, right... Let's not make this fun or anything. What's up Babs?
- Oracle: My dad says that my cousin, Carrie, didn't come home last night.
- Black Bat: So, why are we here? Let's get out there and look for her. I'll call Dick-
- Batman: No. Put the communicator away, Cass. Dick, Tim, and Damian can't get involved in this.
- Oracle: I hacked her computer when I learned she was missing. She has files on the three of them... and other people among her suspects for masked crime fighters in the city. If they find her, she might connect the dots.
- Batman: Where would you like us to begin our search, Oracle?
- Oracle: The last location on her phone’s GPS was in Crime Alley, near last night's rally for the “Sons of Batman” biker gang.
Trivia and Notes
- Story continues in Oracle Files: Selina Kyle 3.
- It's ironic that Babs wants to keep her cousin away from Damian for being a Robin (and her personal feelings about the Anti-Christ [Damian, damn autocorrect] don't help either), when Babs herself is smitten with a former Robin.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.