- Cameron Scott's Apartment, National City, VA
- Cameron Scott: [door opens, footsteps, keys dropping on counter top, sigh, door closes]
- Michael Jon Carter: About time you got home. Long day, Cam?
- Cameron Scott: Carter... What are you doing in my home?
- Ted Kord: [footsteps, slurp] Heya Cam... We need to talk.
- Cameron Scott: Of course you're here, too, Kord. You two boys are always joined at the hip.
- Sonia Sato: [footsteps: 2 instances] They're not alone.
- Eve Eden: [nervous chuckle] Hey there, Cap. You're looking good.
- Cameron Scott: What's going on? Was there an E.J. reunion party that I agreed to host like a decade ago and forgot about?
- Michael Jon Carter: We're here about Vic.
- Cameron Scott: Sage? It's not the anniversary of his death, is it? I thought that was in the Spring.
- Sonia Sato: Did Rodor not call you?
- Cameron Scott: No... I mean... [nervous chuckle] He tried, but I didn't answer. I got tired of his crackpot conspiracy theories years ago. Why?
- Eve Eden: Someone killed him.
- Michael Jon Carter: [sigh] Can you believe it? [expletive] [expletive] killed one of us and got away with it for years. Played us like [expletive] fools!
- Cameron Scott: Hold on there, Booster. Calm down. The Question died from lung cancer. He was sick for damn near a full year. We all saw him.
- Sonia Sato: He was poisoned.
- Ted Kord: Apparently... Tot said it isn't conclusive, but they're investigating a number of leads and can use some help.
- Cameron Scott: Okay, well... [sigh, grumble] [expletive]! Okay... Okay... Who killed him? Do we know that yet?
- Eve Eden: Not yet, but we will... That's why we're here, Cap. We need your help. We're putting the band back together.
Trivia and Notes
- Part of the Who Killed Vic Sage? Storyline.
- Events takes place after ObMod: Family Secrets 6.
- Story continues in Oracle Files: Eve Eden 1.
- Debut of Sonia Sato and Eve Eden.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.