- Gotham City, NJ
- November 19th 2015, 2342 EST
- Batman: Oracle... I was about to head to the Watchtower. Alfred said you're having an issue with Jason?
- Oracle: An issue with Jason is forgetting his Big Belly Onion rings... We're having a full-blown crisis.
- Batman: What's the matter? Did he disable his comms again?
- Oracle: He's Jason... So that's yes with a capital Y. Last update I got was that he had Tetch and was en route to Arkham.
- Batman: Hack his comms. Remotely switch them back on.
- Oracle: Who do you think you're talking to, Bruce? I'm at 71% of a forced reboot protocol as we speak.
- Batman: Good. How's Tim doing with Dr. Langstrom?
- Oracle: That one's a bit trickier. I can't get a lock on his exact location. I can tell he's somewhere in the lower west side.
- Batman: Thanks for the update, Barbara. I know you'll figure this out. I have faith in you.
- Oracle: So, what do you want me to do about Jason?
- Batman: Tell him to get Tetch back to Arkham with all his body parts, this time. We don't need a repeat of Killer Croc last week.
- Oracle: Uh... you want me to tell Jason what to do?
- Batman: Ask him nicely. If you say it came from you, he might listen to reason. If you say it came from me-
- Oracle: Yeah... Good point, he'd probably knee-cap Tetch out of spite. [Alert: Signal Distortion: Asset - Batman. Alert cleared] Wait a minute... Bruce?! Did you just mute your comms there to mask your laughter?
- Batman: You're funny, Barbara.
- Oracle: So you admit that I made you laugh?
- Batman: I meant you must be joking if you think Batman laughs. [3 seconds of silence, quiet chuckle]
Trivia and Notes
- This is part of and extended series of Bruce Wayne's Oracle Files. The original VOX can be found in E27VOXA: The Todd Dilemma.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.