- Dakota City, MN
- Andrea Beaumont: [door closes, footsteps] Look, don't get me wrong. I am no more a fan of police interrogation rooms or jail cells than the next gal... and I'm sure you're perfectly fine lawyer and all, but I didn't hire you. And I think I know who did, so you can scurry on back to Gotham and tell Bruce that I don't need his charity.
- Augustus Freeman: Miss Beaumont... With all due respect, I do not know what are you talking about. I am from Dakota, not Gotham and- Wait, Gotham City? Bruce? Is that who you think hired me to represent you? Bruce Wayne? You know him?
- Andrea Beaumont: [chuckle] And then some. [tongue click] Wait, so if Bruce didn't hire you, who did?
- Augustus Freeman: No one "hired" me. I am one of many lawyers that have a retainer with ARGUS. I was told you are an ARGUS agent?
- Andrea Beaumont: Not exactly. More of a consultant, really. So, Waller sent you there? Huh... Well thanks, am I free to go?
- Augustus Freeman: Technically, yes. They don't have much in the way of evidence so I was able to get them to drop the char-
- Andrea Beaumont: Great, hon. Give Mandy my regards, will you? Kisses! [footsteps]
- Augustus Freeman: long sigh, pause footsteps] Icon to Oracle. Did you get all that?
- Oracle: I sure did, Gus. That proves she does work for ARGUS. Great work. I owe you one.
- Augustus Freeman: Technically, you owe me a great deal more than "one". I'll have my secretary send you the bill.
- Oracle: [nervous chuckle] Yeah... Have her send it to Bruce Wayne. He'll take care of it.
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Augustus Freeman.
- Andrea can be seen working for Amanda Waller and ARGUS in VOX Box: Masks.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.