- Penguin: Nygma, you dare show your domino masked face in my office after you broke a damn chair over my noggin not more than month ago... in this very office?! You got nerve, I give you that.
- Riddler: I also have twelve million in bearer bonds I need you to launder for me, Ozzie.
- Penguin: Ah, right then! Let bygones be and all that. Let's see the merchandise, then. Oh, would you have a look at that. Nice haul, Eddie. Shall we toa- [distant scream] Songbird-love, you a'right?
- Cluemaster: [thud, door opens, revolver hammer clicks] Give me the loot, Nygma.
- Riddler: Ozzie, riddle me this, riddle me that... Have you ever, in your life, seen a more unoriginal prat?
- Cluemaster: Did you just insult the man who is pointing a [expletive] gun at your [expletive] face?
- Penguin: Yeah, Eddie... Let's be civil here. The man's got a point. Mister Clue, is it?
- Cluemaster: [sigh] It's... Clue-MASTER! [gunshot, glass breaking, liquid dripping] Now, give me the money!
- Riddler: I'm sorry, on this riddle I am stumped. Am I meant to be scared? While we're on that, I can't really figure you out, either. For starters, why must you not only copy my shtick but also sour my fun?
- Cluemaster: 2005, Nygma! Does the name Agnes Brown mean anything to you?!
- Riddler: The Arkham nurse? What about her? Didn't she quit? I don't recall seeing her recently...
- Cluemaster: You killed her, you bowler-cap wearing son of a bitch!
- Riddler: No... Doesn't ring a bell. Are you sure it wasn't another guy in a bowler cap? Maybe Clock King?
Trivia and Notes
- Riddler broke a chair over Penguin's back in Oracle Files: Edward Nygma 2.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.