- Roy Westerman: Good morning, Arthur. [chains rattling] Officer Cho, you can sit him there. Thank you.
- Arthur Brown: Why is she here? And... who are you, boy? Wait, I know you, you're a Wayne brat.
- Roy Westerman: Arthur. This is your annual review. I have asked Stephanie to join us, with her boyfriend, who happens to also be a representative of the Wayne family, as victims, Tim has a right to be here.
- Arthur Brown: Fine. He can be here, then... but I don't have a daughter.
- Roy Westerman: No, not really... legally speaking. Still... she is your daughter, Arthur. Even if she chose to put up some barriers between you, I believe she still loves you and wishes the best for-
- Arthur Brown: Whatever, save the tripe and get on with it.
- Phil Cho: Keep it up, Brown, and I'll haul you back to solitary. Being here is a privilege, I remind you.
- Arthur Brown: Fine. Humor me, doc. What's your diagnosis. Am I cured?
- Roy Westerman: In a word. No. You're a smart man, Arthur. Would you like to tell me why you think that is?
- Arthur Brown: I think the answer lies somewhere between my ring and index fingers, doc.
- Roy Westerman: Officer Cho? [chains rattling, footsteps, door closes] As you can see, he's not well.
- Stephanie Brown: Yeah... I think I may have done something to "spoil" his attitude toward me. [awkward silence]
- Tim Drake: [face palm] Goddammit, Steph! You can't help yourself, can you? You may need professional help.
- Roy Westerman: Uh... I'm sorry. Am I missing something?
Trivia and Notes
- Debut of Arthur Brown.
- Stephanie "spoiled" her dad's crimes under the Spoiler alias.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.