- Gregory Macendale: [spatial schism rupture] Sushi fried my suit...
- Alice: [footsteps, hum, giggle] Oh yes... Those servos are shot! This whole thing is scrap metal.
- Underworld: Why would Shoji do that I wonder? Hmm?
- Gregory Macendale: [through grit teeth:] He tried to kill what was mine.
- Underworld: You got to let that stuff go. It's so cliche and will only hurt you. Believe me, I'm a former monologue guy myself.
- Gregory Macendale: I didn't summon you here for advise. Look-
- Alice: A distress signal? Who opened that?
- Gregory Macendale: Mark Mish... He must have done it without me realizing it just before I transported him back to the surface.
- Underworld: You let him go?!
- Gregory Macendale: He was dying... I had to.
- Underworld: [facepalm, sigh] You didn't have to-
- Alice: Hush now. It's done. [holotap, holotap, beep, beep] The channel is encrypted. I can't pinpoint the transmission, but it is going to several locations in Gotham.
- Gregory Macendale: I know. That's why I brought you here. The transmission is compromised. I'm not sure Sushi will be able to take down the Challengers and get what we came for. So... We're Plan B. We're going to secure the package and get out-
- Alice: Hopefully before the back up arrives?
- Gregory Macendale: Ideally, yes...
- Underworld: Great... [maniacal laughter] I'll lead the way. I know this place like a palm of my hand. [footsteps: 3 instances]
- Alice: [door opens, footsteps: 2 instances, skipping] Twas brilling, and the silthy toves. Did gyre and gimble in the wabe... All mimsy were the borogoves. And the mome raths outgrabe! [footsteps: 2 instances, skipping, sinister giggle]
Trivia and Notes
- Part of the Artifacts Storyline.
- Story continues from ObMod: Dangerous Ground 3.
- Story continues in ObMod: Dangerous Ground 4.
- Greg keeps calling Shoji, Sushi.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.