- Flagerethon: Seriously, why do I have to hang out there? The apartment's fine...
- Gremlin: First of all, I'm not leaving you alone in the apartment while Ellie's out with the Titans.
- Flagerethon: Snowflake leaves me alone all the time while she does her Good Samaritan shenanigans.
- Gremlin: She also cleans up after you before I get home... I know she does. I don't want a mess.
- Flagerethon: You think I won't mess this Bunker up, too? [scoff] You're wrong.
- Gremlin: [chuckle] I hope you do... It's Darkstar's turn cleaning this week and I'd love to see what she'd do to you if you so much as have a drink without using a coaster.
- Flagerethon: Are you sure there's no devil blood in your family tree?
- Gremlin: I'm sure. Anyway, Flag, you will like this Bunker... [beep, beep, pneumatic door opens, soft padded footsteps, footsteps] It is so much nicer than you're imagining. [footsteps, soft padded footsteps]
- Flagerethon: Oh, I'll say... [whistle, soft padded footsteps] Hey toots. Name's Flag. What's yours?
- Halo: Grem? This some weird robot invention of yours or something?
- Gremlin: If that freaks you out less than Ellie's pet hellspawn creature posing as a creepier sock monkey, sure.
- Flagerethon: Technically, I'm not a pet... Unless you want me to be yours. [chuckle]
- Halo: Okay... uh... Well, Flag, my name's Halo.
- Flagerethon: Halo? An angel, eh? [mischievous chuckle] You know, they say the forbidden fruit is so much sweeter... Care for a taste?
- Halo: Uh... Grem?
- Gremlin: Flag, stop humping her leg or I'm throwing you in the washing machine again.
- Flagerethon: [scoff] Fine... Oh, hey, look... A bar! Hey, you heroes do know how to live!
Trivia and Notes
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.