- Metropolis, DE
- November 26th 2015, 1015 EST
- [signal lost: Blue Beetle / / signal lost: Booster Gold. Redirecting... Subjects Found. VOX Confirmed]
- [now monitoring ARGUS Comms Channel 126.96.36.1993 missing time on record: 1m 04s, approximate]
- Booster Gold: That was a close one, eh, BB?
- Blue Beetle: You said it, BG.
- Booster Gold: Don't call me BG
- Blue Beetle: Don't call me BB. Hey, uh, guy in the suit... Thanks for the assist with the timely rescue.
- Stormguard: Have this conversation later? [energy blast, pained hiss] Grab Superman and let's get out of here.
- Doomsday: [alien language] [bestial roar] [alien language]
- Superman: [explosion, debris shifting, loud footsteps] Quick... Over there... Hide. [footsteps: 4 instances] Uh... [thud]
- Booster Gold: [loud footsteps fading] Well, that's not good. If this thing can take down Superman, what're we gonna do?
- Stormguard: What we need is more firepower... We need the League's heaviest hitters here, now. Who's available?
- Blue Beetle: No clue... My comms are down from the blast. Booster? Give me a boost to that rooftop?
- Booster Gold: No can do... [beep, beep] Thrusters are out from the explosion. What's up there anyway?
- Blue Beetle: Communications equipment. Mine's out but I think I can rig something up. We need to call Karen in on this.
- Stormguard: I can give you a lift. My suit's got thrusters, too... Wait, who's Karen?
- Blue Beetle: Whoops, never mind... Can your suit support extra weight? I know it's ARGUS, but who manufactured it?
- Stormguard: Uh... not sure. I think I saw a Kord Tech logo somewhere on the inside.
- Blue Beetle: Oh, I got nothing to fear at all then. Piggyback! [grunt]
- Stormguard: Oh, just in case I don't see you again, Mr. Gold... I just want to say I'm a big fan of your work.
- Booster Gold: Hey now is not time for sarca- Wait, you're being serious? [scoff] Cool!
Trivia and Notes
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.