- Arsenal: [elevator doors open, footsteps: 3 instances] Hey Lian. Were you a good girl for Felicity?
- Lian Harper: The fact that you have to ask that shows just how little you know about me, dad.
- Arsenal: [sigh] Can you just humor me and act like a normal child every now and again?
- Lian Harper: Depends... Grandfather, was my dad a good boy for you?
- Green Arrow: [laughter] He was a pain in the ass... so, pretty much the same as he's always been.
- Lian Harper: [sigh] See, dad? This is why I can't be a child... one of us has to be the responsible one in this partnership.
- Felicity Smoak: Hey, I feel your pain, Roy... She lectured me for fifteen minutes about how I shouldn't clutter my work space with collector's edition action figures.
- Guardian: [gentle slap, chuckle] That reminds me... I need to call Sara. Whoa, wait a minute... What's that?
- Arsenal: What's what?
- Guardian: [papers shuffling, keyboard keys clacking] This thing... [mouse clicking] right... [keyboard clacking] How can you get the camera to stop cycling?!
- Felicity Smoak: [office chair wheel rolling] Move aside... [keyboard keys clacking, mouse clicking] Oh... Yeah, uh, someone bypassed our emergency exit tunnel's alarms.
- Green Arrow: Excuse me?
- Guardian: We have an intruder! [pistol unholstering]
- Green Arrow: Roy, get Lian and Felicity out of here. John, you're with me. Let's go throw these [expletive] a welcome party. Oh, sorry, Lian... Pretend I didn't say that.
- Lian Harper: It's okay. My dad says much worse than that all the time.
- Arsenal: Yeah, dear... and now you know where I got it. C'mon! Let's go! Felicity, stay close. [rapid footsteps, elevator door closes]
- Guardian: [rapid footsteps, keypad beeping, pneumatic hiss] You know, Sara said the same word out of the blue the other night. Didn't you babysit her last week? Is that where she got it?
- Green Arrow: [scoff] Do I look like the type of a guy who would do something like- Yeah, on second thought don't answer that. Let's go. [rapid footsteps water sploshing]
Trivia and Notes
- Operator Files are Felicity's response to Oracle Files.
- No one actually broke into the Quiver, Connor and Emiko shut off the alarm so they could use it to sneak out for a joyride on some Arrow-bikes and forgot to reset the alarm.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.