- Oliver Queen: [footsteps going down stairs] Felicity. I want a location on Isabel Rochev right now.
- Felicity Smoak: Okay... Let's see what I can do. [keyboard key clacking]
- John Diggle: [punches hitting punching bag] Whoa, hold on, Hank... Ollie, somethin' up?
- Oliver Queen: Yes. That [expletive] [expletive] wants to [expletive] take my [expletive] company! All those shell companies that have been buying up QC stock are tied to her!
- Felicity Smoak: Well, according to her cell phone, she's at home.
- Oliver Queen: Pull up satellite feed. Put it on the big screen.
- Dinah Lance: Whoa, there... I didn't expect that!
- Hank Henderson: Hmm... We seem to have caught her skinny dipping... but I guess if you're an evil Russian femme fatale and you got a rooftop pool, that's just what you do.
- Oliver Queen: There! Felicity can we zoom in?
- Hank Henderson: Y'know, Ollie, if I didn't know that you were a hero and she had ties to arms-trafficking, I'd think that you were a really high-tech peeping tom... but is zooming in really necessary?
- Oliver Queen: No. Zoom in there, by the chair, where her phone is... There's a note there.
- Felicity Smoak: Uh... Yeah, we're not going to be able to zoom in that close, Ollie. I'm good but I ain't-
- John Diggle: Oracle?
- Felicity Smoak: I was going to say "miracle worker", but thanks for that... smart ass.
- Oliver Queen: Alright. Dinah, Digg, Hank... Grab your suits. We're going to pay Miss Rochev a visit.
Trivia and Notes
- Operator Files are Felicity's response to Oracle Files.
- Debut of Felicity Smoak, Hank Henderson and John Diggle.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.