METROPOLIS METROPOLITAN AREA
- Dimensions: 1,196 sq miles
- Population: 12,821,937
- Density: 10,720
- Bakerline - Oaktown, Hamstead, Lafayette
- Park Ridge - Racine, Midvale
- New Troy - Hob's Bay ("Suicide Slums"), Downtown, Midtown, Metro Central ("Business District")
- St. Martin's Island - Uptown, Eastside
- Tealboro - Hell's Gate, Senke Ville
- Queensland Park - Elizabethtown, Vernon, Pelham, Mount Royal, Newton
Trivia and Notes
- It's one of five cities with a STAR Labs research facility.
- Nelson Gardner invested heavily in Metropolis. There's a concert hall named after him now.
- Locations in Metropolis are named after artists and writers of Superman comics:
- P. David Middle School - Peter David
- Kanigher Street - Robert Kanigher
- Bridwell Communications - E. Nelson Bridwell
- Simonson Street - Louise Simonson
- Robinson Road - James Robinson
- Shuster Hall, Shuster Street - Joe Shuster
- Siegel-Shuster Fine Arts Academy - Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.