- Patient is in good health, though her physiology is unique due to an experiment.
- Patient's record notes she is nearsighted, but she seems to have been cured.
- Patient is a metahuman with the ability to absorb heat from her environment, giving her a form of thermokinesis and thermal absorption.
- Patient also possesses superhuman resilience and longevity.
- Patient is comfortable in both extremely cold and hot environments.
- Patient has an unusual addiction to heat and seeks out heat sources much like a drug addict would do almost anything just to get her fix.
- Patient shows signs of nymphomaniacal tendencies (but this could be a ruse to incite physical contact so as to acquire a high from another's body heat).
- Patient finds contact with heat sources to be euphoric, but due to collar's placement, she is unable to safely absorb the strongest heat sources and as such, patient tends to accidentally burn herself quite often.
- Patient's contact sweating is due to heat withdrawals and NOT because she requires cold environments (she once used this as a ruse to to be placed in the cell of Victor Fries (Patient #68373) just to assault him).
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 5-Defiant
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Hugo Strange
Trivia and Notes
- Killer Frost and Mr. Freeze had a brief alliance/romance and went on a crime spree together. After they were caught, she rather coldly (pun intended) told Freeze it had all been an act to use him for her own purposes and had no love for him. That destroyed what little warmth was left in Victor's heart.
- When she's in Arkham she's kept in the Basement in a Holding Cell.
- Killer Frost's Patient number (#84221-M) is a nod to her first comic book appearance: Firestorm, Vol. 2 #21, in 1984.
- Her locked up look was inspired by the Batman: Assault on Arkham animated movie.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.