- Patient is a healthy 17 year-old juvenile.
- Patient is a severely disturbed young man, most likely caused by his feelings of neglect upon discovering he had been adopted following his actual father's sudden disappearances and his mother's subsequent suicide.
- Patient's blood tests show an unsettling DNA similarity to one of our other patients, Patient #42540 (aka: the Joker). The blood samples have been sent to an independent lab for a second analysis and confirmation of the findings.
- Patient was transferred from Gotham Juvenile Detention Hall to Arkham after his most recent court case resulted in him being convicted after being tried as an adult on numerous charges.
- Patient is banned from the computer lab after he committed a series of high-profile computer crimes from Arkham using the screen name "Moneyspider".
- Patient has a hold placed on his therapy due to his frequent outbursts and immature taunting of staff.
- Patient has a number of safety cautions on his dossier, resulting from having offended and antagonized several high-profile patients, requiring this patient to be housed alone and kept in solitary confinement for his own safety.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 6-Hostile
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Roy Westerman
Trivia and Notes
- It has been heavily hinted that Anarky is the Joker's son.
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in Solitary Confinement.
- His group is responsible for hacking and releasing sensitive information about presidential candidates.
- He was ousted from command of his own movement by Ulysses Armstrong in 2020.
- Anarky's Patient number (#89608-J) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Detective Comics #608, in 1989.
- Lonnie being a hacker with the "Moneyspider" screen name is a nod to Detective Comics #620.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.