Trivia and Notes
- It's connected by several bridges to its sister city Central City.
- Locations in Keystone City are named after artists and writers of The Flash comics:
- Giffen Way - Keith Giffen
- Fox Bridge - Gardner Fox
- Carmine Broome Road - Carmine Infantino, John Broome
- Infantino Bridge - Carmine Infantino
- Schwartz Bridge - Julius Schwartz
- Giella Bridge - Joe Giella
- Wieringo Bridge - Mike Wieringo
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.