Arkham Employee File
- Arkham Asylum: Medical Research (9 years)
- GCPD Major Crimes Unit: Special Consultant (4 years)
- DEO: Pathologist in Belle Reve Prison (10 years)
- Medical Doctorate Degree in Psychiatry.
- Lesser degrees in Biology, Chemistry and Genetics.
- Recently, several Metahuman Patients have filed severe grievances against this employee, citing he has taken unauthorized blood samples and biopsies from them against their will.
- UPDATE: An internal investigation determined all the claims were false as the procedures had been authorized by Director Jeremiah Arkham.
- In addition to his research, employee oversees the treatment of several high-profile patients, including Cyrus Gold (#44), Kevin Hester (#61274), Ra's al Ghul (#71232), and Victor Fries (#68373).
Trivia and Notes
- His employee number is 36-240.
- He's been receiving secret payments from Dabney Donovan.
- His employee number is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Detective Comics, Vol 1. #36, February, 1940.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.