Trivia and Notes
- The city borders with Ivy Town and Happy Harbor.
- Eli Spengler, an immigrant from Germany, was a founding father of Lewiston, Massachusetts (which would later be renamed Gateway City). Rumors suggest Eli was also a member of a secret society of occultists and was responsible for creating powerful wards and runes which sealed dark entities away under Lewiston and Gotham town.
- Locations in Gateway City are named after artists and writers of Wonder Woman comics:
- Rucka Road - Greg Rucka
- HG Peter Blvd - Harry George Peter
- W. M. Marston Building - William Moulton Marston
- Perez Blvd - George Perez
- Busiek Drive - Kurt Busiek
- In the comics Dennis Peterson High School and Saint Elias School for Girls were schools Cassandra Sandsmark attended.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.