- Patient is in good physical health, but does have a significant amount of scar tissue on his arms, hands, and torso.
- Patient has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer (likely from regular smoking of cigars and cigarettes).
- Patient suffers from severe pyromania stemming from abusive childhood.
- Patient is a former firefighter pilot and "smokejumper" who was suspected to have been deliberately causing forest fires, resulting in his termination and subsequent return to Gotham City, where he was convicted of thirty-one counts of arson, targeting locations where he had endured childhood drama.
- Patient is adept in creating flammable contraband (even flamethrowers!).
- Patient recently was removed from a two year stint in solitary confinement after he burned Patient Joseph Rigger (#79318) just for that patient's use of the criminal moniker "Firebug".
- Patient's cell should have no access to electricity or hot water plumbing .
- Patient has stated several times in therapy that he knows no greater pleasure than that of self-immolation and admitted to having deliberately burned himself on several occasions as a means of fulfilling a sexual desire.
- Threat Assignment: High
- Treatment Ranking: 5-Defiant
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Roy Westerman
Trivia and Notes
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in the Intensive Care Area.
- Firefly's Patient number (#52184) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Detective Comics #184, in 1952.
- Joseph Rigger's Patient number (#79318) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Batman #318 in 1979.
- Firefly's looks are based on his appearance in Batman: Arkham Origins.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.