- Black Canary: I do just fine without one.
- Huntress: Aren't you worried about being recognized?
- Black Canary: No. I'm not a mob boss' daughter or a playboy billionaire. I think the wig will work just fine.
- Huntress: You used to wear a mask.
- Black Canary: True... It looked a lot like yours, actually. Now that I think about it...
- Huntress: Coincidence. I'm an original kind of gal. I don't copy anyone's style, Dinah.
- Black Canary: Uh huh... [scoff] Sure, you don't.
- Huntress: Seriously!
- Black Canary: Seriously seriously?
- Oracle: Seriously. [wheelchair rolling] Save the vinegar, you two. You'll need it for what I got for you.
- Black Canary: Hey, Oracle. Any luck getting that info from Selina?
- Oracle: Yes, but Batman called dibs so the dynamic duo are en route. I need you two to go question the Penguin. I just traced those weapons we found on those gangbangers last week to one of his warehouses.
- Huntress: Arms-dealing is against the rules of his amnesty agreement with Batman...
- Oracle: Exactly! Cobblepot's still too good of an informant for Batman to take him to task on that, but...
- Black Canary: The Birds of Prey have no such agreement with Penguin, right?
- Oracle: Exactly. [giggles]
Trivia and Notes
- This VOX Box used to be part of Oracle Files: Dinah Lance 1.
- Story continues in E27VOXA: One Night Stand.
- Debut of Dinah Lance/Black Canary.
- Helena is actually wearing Dinah's mask.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.