- Patient is in exceptional health considering his age and retains an athletic figure through regular intense exercise and a strict diet.
- Patient's body is covered in scarred tissue from a long history of violence and having endured torture and rigorous training disciplines.
- Patient is a merciless sociopath obsessed with the idea that through him, he can breed the "ultimate weapon".
- Patient does seem to show recent signs of regret and wishes to find a way to make amends with his children, particularly his daughter, Cassandra Cain.
- Patient is a prominent member of the League of Assassins and should have minimal contact with other members of that organization.
- Patient is a severe escape risk.
- SECURITY WARNING: Patient is a highly skilled combatant, capable of using a number of mundane objects as lethal instruments and should be considered armed and dangerous at all times. Contact Colonel Rick Flag or Lt. Frank Boles if patient needs to be escorted or removed from his cell for any reason.
- Patient has recently been selected by ARGUS Assistant Director Amanda Waller to participate as a possible candidate in a new program.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 2-Responsive
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Hugo Strange
Trivia and Notes
- When he's in Arkham he's housed in the Maximum Security Area.
- He's responsible for framing Prometheus for killing Roy Harper.
- David Cain's Patient number (#99576) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Batman #567, in 1999.
- Swiss is an alias of a Richard Dragon villain.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.