Cadmus Labs is a scientific research company with a primary focus on genetics. They have run afoul of the superhero community due to their illegal experimentation with human and alien cloning.
- Creation of Genomorph Gnomes.
- Kidnapping of Grodd and giving him cybernetic enhancements.
- Kryptonite research (from a meteorite that landed in Louisiana).
- Injecting John Diggle with a special steroid.
- Experimentation on metahuman children thanks to their partnership with Checkmate
- Project KR: Creation of Superman and Supergirl clones (Kon-El and Galatea), and exploration of Kryptonian genetics (one of its experiment is Bizarro)
- Creation of a compound called Xenothium.
- Creation of the COBALT formula.
After a group of Titans broke into Cadmus and made their activities public, the organization has gone underground. Their current whereabouts and plans are unknown.
Trivia and Notes
- When the Titans broke into their facility, they released Kon-El, Bizarro and Galatea.
- Deathstroke donated his genetic material to them.
- Joker broke into one of their facilities and freed a group of children that later formed the Royal Flush Gang.
- Cadmus Labs was set up in Gila Flats, the location of where Jon Osterman turned into Dr. Manhattan.
- The Titans finding Kon-El in Cadmus is a nod to the Young Justice TV series.