- Barbara Grayson: This is... weird. Nice to see that Bruce is still the sentimental type. I mean he's still got Jason's display- Oh.. wait... That's Tim's suit, isn't it?
- Richard Grayson: [sigh] Yeah... There wasn't much of Tim's Bat-Suit left so... Bruce put Tim's old Robin suit up instead. [sigh, footsteps] Where is he? [footsteps] Bruce?! Babs and I are here.
- Barbara Grayson: You don't think he's-
- Richard Grayson: Dead? [scoff] No... he's too stubborn for that.
- Barbara Grayson: I was going to say passed out drunk.
- Richard Grayson: I don't know if he does that much anymore. I remember Tim mentioning that Terry had a good effect on the old-
- Terry McGinnis: Alright, who the hell are you and what are you doing in here? Are you with the League? Is that how you know about this place?
- Richard Grayson: You must be Terry... Tim was right, he's got that look.
- Terry McGinnis: Enough about me! Who are you?
- Barbara Grayson: Got his father's looks, sure... but not his brains. Some Batman. He doesn't even know who the District Attorney is...
- Terry McGinnis: You're the District Attorney? Wait a minute... the District Attorney is in the Batcave?! And you know I'm Batman?!
- Max Gibson: Chill, Terr. He's cool. This is Dick Grayson, Bruce's oldest.
- Terry McGinnis: I thought that was Damian.
- Max Gibson: Adopted, bird-brain. This guy was the first Robin, the first Nightwing, and the first one to wear the cowl other than Bruce. Batman Four, meet Batman Two.
- Terry McGinnis: Whatever... So he's schway then?
- Max Gibson: Oh, he's schway alright... Have you seen them old Nightwing stills. He's way schway.
- Barbara Grayson: [laughter] Hey, Max. Good to see that Oracle is still schooling Batman. It's the way it should be.
- Bruce Wayne: [slow footsteps, cane taps] Dick, Barbara... Come down to the Batwave with me. I have a lead on the March Investigation. Terry, Max... I thought I told you two to wash the Batmobile...
- Terry McGinnis: You're not going to introduce us?
- Bruce Wayne: [sigh] Dick, this is Terry. He's a poor replacement for myself, you, or Tim.
- Terry McGinnis: Hey!
- Bruce Wayne: Barbara, this is Max. She keeps calling herself Oracle, but I've yet to see her live up to it.
- Max Gibson: [scoff] Come on, Terr. The old man thinks he's got jokes again. I don't like it when he's like this... Let's go suds up your ride. [footsteps]
- Richard Grayson: His ride? Wow, you have gone soft, Bruce... Even when I wore the cowl, you never let me call the Batmobile my ride.
Trivia and Notes
- Batwave Files are the future version of Oracle Files.
- This takes places in the Earth-2027 Continuity.
- Bruce being too stubborn to die is a nod to the Batman Beyond episode The Call, Part 1.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.