- Patient's health is impossible to ascertain as he has no organs and may only be a skeletal structure psychically possessed by ectoplasmic energy.
- Patient claims to still require food, drink, and sleep; however I believe this is actually a psychogenic disorder more than an actual physical need.
- Patient is a metahuman with a unique physiology with the skeletal remains of his organic body surrounded by psychic energy that is able to shift between a number of manifestations: kinetic, thermal, and radioactive among them.
- Patient's collar has been set to "lock" his energy form in a kinetic form, giving the patient the imitation of a physical body but staff should exercise extreme caution whenever physically touching the patient is required.
- Patient is a sociopath with no regard for human life.
- Due to patient's recent attempts to establish himself as a prominent figure in Gotham's underworld, GCPD has asked that we keep this patient housed away from the likes of patients Wesker (#88583), Sionis (#85386), Dent (#87403), White (#71031), Riley (#82737), and Cobblepot (#61992). To accommodate this request, Dr. Hugo Strange has agreed to house patient on his unit for study.
- Threat Assignment: Severe
- Treatment Ranking: 4-Resistant
- Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
- Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. Hugo Strange
Trivia and Notes
- When he's in Arkham he's kept in the Basement in a Holding Cell.
- Phosphorous' Patient number (#77459-M) is a nod to his first comic book appearance: Detective Comics #469, in 1977.
- The character in the comics goes by the name Doctor Phosphorus.
- Phosphorus is a composite character, combining Doctor Phosphorus with the Circus of Strange member Phosphorus Rex.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.